The impact of localizing your mobile app. Best practise & real data by www.eyeem.com
Source: Apple | iOS 7 Tech Talks Videos
Kristian Rabe pointed me to this ASO iPad app.
I didn´t try it yet, but feel free to share your experience in the comments.
Mobile user acquisition in ‘14: get an edge, add alternative channels (TV, OoH, OnPack, Radio…). Work outside of pure performance. Beat competition. http://t.co/ODMLKWXf40
PODCAST: App Marketing & App Store Optimization
It was a pleasure to talk with Steve Young who runs MOBILE APP CHAT, a great blogs featuring interviews with app marketers, developers and people in the app industry. Steve knows apps & games, being a developer of this educational game himself.
End of last year he pinged me regarding ASO…
About the episode: Are you looking for clever, little known tricks that you can use to better optimize your app in the Google Play and Apple App Store? Well I have Stefan Bielau who is a leading expert in app marketing to teach us some things we maybe missing when it comes to ASO. Also listen to the two things that ASO will not help with your apps.
Why I disagree with “In other words, there’s no good reason to exclude an app from other App Stores…” (see my comment at the end of the TC post)
Heading into the holiday season, I thought it might be worth to take some reading along. Therefore I collected the most recent articles covering ASO and conversation optimization for apps.
- Make your apps work seamlessly with iOS7 (mandatory changes required by Apple; optimize by 1 February 2014)
- Changes across the Apple App Store?
- Keyword research, volume and competitive analysis
- Essentials of the App Promotion Summit Berlin 2013
- The difference between automatic and real translation work / localization for mobile apps
- Don´t panic when your app gets rejected!
- 3 Tipps picking keywords for your app
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great start in 2014.
Stay in touch and mobile!